Paint All The Nails Presents Pastel Geometric
Hi loves! I missed last month’s Paint All The Nails link-up but I’m back this month to share a couple of nail art looks! The theme chosen for this month is pastel geometric. I haven’t played much with geometric designs which is a shame so this was a treat to be able to try my hand at it. I hope you enjoy!
Pastel Stamping Marble + Geometric Stamping
This is my first time trying the stamping marble and it’s genius! So easy to do and so gorgeous!
- Base color –Rica “Whiteout”
- Stamping marble colors – unnamed pink, yellow and blue prototype polishes from Nine Zero Lacquer (sadly, these likely won’t be released.)
- Stamping color – Mundo de Uñas “White”
- Stamping plate –Bundle Monster + Chit Chat Nails BM-XL202
- Other tools – Clear Jelly Stamper, Creative Shop Space Stamper, acetone, clean-up brush, non-acetone, Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat
Pastel Geometric Patchwork
Is this considered geometric? I couldn’t decide but I was inspired by a design that came up when I searched “Geometric Pattern” on Pinterest so I went with it!
- Patchwork colors –Glisten & Glow “OG Snowman”, Nicole by OPI “Lay It On The Lime”, OPI “Suzi Shops & Island Hops” and Mischo Beauty “Stiletto”
- Pattern and stamping color – Rica “Blackout”
- Stamping plate (for triangles) –Bundle Monster BM-XL03
- Other tools – Clear Jelly Stamper, acetone, clean-up brush, nail art brush, dotting tool, Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat
I hope you enjoyed these looks! Don’t forget to check out the manicures created by the other fabulous ladies of Paint All The Nails below! You can also see the past Paint All The Nails link-ups HERE!